Saturday, May 10, 2008

Garden


April 18th- I wanted to show off my freshly tamed, pruned, and mulched garden. It took a lot of hard work...luckily I had Rachel to help me! Ha! She kept pointing to my legs saying "dirty!" ...and looking at my hands and saying "yucky!" When I used the water hose she said "water?" I wanted to put some old shoes on her, but she insisted on wearing the on-backwards-miss-matched ones she picked out and put on herself (see picture). I planted some bulbs (calladiums) in pots that I will transfer to the garden when and if they survive. I had some old empty pots laying around and Rachel kept saying "hat?" and putting it on her head (dirt and all). I made her stay on the outside of the garden while I worked, but she was very upset about it. She pouted and cried...and then when she got quiet, I looked back and notice that she had one foot in!...she was testing me!

She is at such a teachable age. We learned how to say we are sorry today. "tell Mommy you're sorry" ...Rachel says "Shaaahwy" ...super cute!

No comments: