Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!



Happy Mother's Day Mommy/ Mimi! I hope you have a RELAXING and peaceful day! You are such an awesome person and I love you so much! You are EVERY WOMAN! I want to teach Rachel everything you have taught me about life, Jesus, faith, unconditional love, and inner beauty, because those are a few of the many priceless gifts you have given me! I am so glad there is a day to honor people like you, because you deserve it! Thank you for always showering Baby Girl with your overflowing love and attention. She KNOWS her Mimi loves her! I miss you tons and hope to be in Abilene sometime soon to go swimming with you (and Rachel)! I need a Mom fix! Kiss, kiss, hug, hug from me Rachel and Aaron! I love you so much Mom!
April
(pictures taken in February '08)

No comments: