Monday, July 31, 2006

A New Season

I am finally done with school and I am really enjoying this new season of my life. Right now there is nothing I would rather do than take care of my precious 9 pound ball of flesh! Wow…how drastically my life has changed. It is almost August and I feel like I should be signing up for classes at UTSA. I don’t know what it will be like not to have to go to school. I just finished my master’s degree and it was the most challenging experience I have ever had. The summer is almost over and soon Aaron will be back in the swing of things. I think I will really enjoy being a full-time Mommy. I plan to teach a few students, but my goal is to not have to put Rachel in daycare.
I enjoy working out …and it’s a good thing, because I have a lot of work to do! My pre-pregnancy weight was 125lbs. At 41 weeks, my last doctor’s appointment, I weighed 168 and currently I weigh 149. Yikes! Will I ever see 125lbs again?
Aaron and I moved into our first house in January. I really enjoy spending time here. Aaron planted a garden this summer and painted all the bedrooms. We have really made this place our own. I love holding Rachel on the back porch while I sing to her. She loves the warm summer air.

No comments: