Monday, July 31, 2006

Letter from Mommy



Dear Rachel,

I have prayed for you countless times, and you are now the most precious gift I have ever received from God. I am so thankful you are here and healthy. I tell you that I love you everyday and hope that even at this young age you know and feel that unconditional love. Aaron and I have prepared our hearts and home for you as best we know how.
As you grow, I hope you know how much you mean to me. I promise to do my very best to give you all the opportunities you need to succeed in life. My prayer is that you will grow up to be a woman who loves the Lord with all her heart.
You are not even a month old and I already can’t imagine my life without you.! You are so real and animated and beautiful. I couldn’t ask for more. I hope I never forget this time I am spending with you now. I love you! Kiss, kiss, hug, hug!

Mommy

No comments: