Thursday, July 10, 2008

Potty Training



Yesterday, I started the impossible task of potty training Rachel. I have gathered a lot of advice and decided to begin my quest. She had a few accidents yesterday, but overall did well. Sitting on the potty yesterday was fun and exciting, but today…not so much. She is bored with the idea already telling me “no!” so I am trying to be very sensitive and not pushy. I am pulling out all the tricks and practically doing cartwheels when she is cooperative. So far today, she has had two accidents...not bad. With all this hard work I understand why they call it a milestone! I read an article online that reminded me that “this is HER milestone…not YOURS.” I laughed…so true. I don’t expect her to be potty trained tomorrow or even next month, but I am certainly determined to devote my best efforts so that she can be successful before I start teaching in a couple of months.
This is something I pondered today…What possesses a child to hold pee in while sitting on the potty for 5 minutes, and then letting the flood gates open as soon as new birthday clothes are put on? …Anyone?

8 comments:

tahj said...

april. it's really hard not to pee on new birthday clothes. i have a hard time with this, too. they are so fresh and clean...somebody's got to break them in!

Anonymous said...

If that bitch wants to sit naked let her! Ill close that door and we can have a nice poty time together just me and her little naked self

Anonymous said...

https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=796

Anonymous said...

She looks terrified just imagine how scared she would be with my cousins big black dick fuckin up her body parts

Anonymous said...

imagine me throat fucking her on my hard pedo cock and sticking
it up her little ass while she scream! mooomy noooo!!!! stop! please haaaaa .
I raped 3 year old once and it was an experience not to forget.

Anonymous said...

https://honqssve.rs/invite/i=12492 # all new vids all ages xxx

Anonymous said...

The 3rd link is not available

Anonymous said...

I would cum multiple times inside of all her tight little holes