Friday, July 4, 2008

Rachel's Birthday Party


(notice the shoes...Nike shocks- Thanks Aunt Amy!




Rachel is 2! Wow! It is so hard to believe. When she was born, I always thought to myself…she will never be 2! Realistically, I knew she would, but it just seemed so far away.
We celebrated yesterday at La Cantera with my mom’s group (lunch bunch). I brought cupcakes for everyone and they were quite popular. Rachel ate hers using one of her candles as a utensil. Like most of the kids, Rachel ate just the icing.
When we finished eating, we went to the mall playground which is our normal routine. We had a great time watching the kids play and run around with their balloons. I meant to get a group picture of all the kids.
Rachel, Sarah, and Allan Epperson
Keesha, Olivia, and Xander Williamson
Niki, Lauren, and Luke Loudermilk
Alyssa, Kaden, and Benjamin Fitz

No comments: