Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rachel singing with a jelly sandwich!

I have learned how to use the video feature on my camera! On the way home, Rachel started singing at the top of her lungs to my praise music CD. It was so hilarious! She can sing the whole chorus by herself! When I got home, I rushed in to get my camera. The video doesn't show her singing the whole chorus, but it is still pretty entertaining. Enjoy! (notice at the end when I ask her to say bye bye, she says, "Bye, bye Aunt Amber!")

4 comments:

Unknown said...

April,
That is too cute!! I love it. Those moments are so precious. I love the way she screams the last part of the song and then the jelly sandwich goes in her mouth!! I'll bet that you were just beaming. She's taking after mommy and daddy.

Anonymous said...

This is the most precious thing ever! I have watched it like 5 times! I love that you have learned how to use your phone! Keep it coming!

nicole said...

April,
Just like those Hufty's to steal the show.Rachel is getting so big!!! We miss you guys dearly. Thank you so much for sending the pics, it made our day. There is one sure thing little miss is going to take after her mommy and daddy.Uncle Adam and Aunt Nicole are very proud.

Unknown said...

That made me giggle and smile!